***...9 hatching eggs + ***RIR x BO's-AUCTION******

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Apr 18, 2009.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    9 eggs + for 1 $ to start!!--- Ill start collecting wed- sat am-(4/25/09) plus whatever else I get extra from them-I'm saying 9 because they lay 3 a day -so if I get 12 in 4 days they are yours! I only have 1 roo and 3 hens so there is no other mixture possible :) Hi everyone I have 1 BO roo-2 BO hens and 1 RIR hen that were gifted to us as 4 week old chicks last July-They were bought as day olds from Murray McMurrays-now they are laying like crazy-I have 2 of their offspring in my brooder--I dont show birds have no interest in it at this point-so I guess I should say these are just pet quality. Shipping is 11$ flat rate-covers packing and tracking and paypal fees- Eggs will be individually bubblewrapped, and box will be labeled "FRAGILE"-fertile eggs-with tags on all 4 sides , and "Handle With Care".shipped priority mail. Only available to ship to the lower 48 states. shipping only, no pick ups. This is an auction starting at .0$ . I can be paid through paypal only-at [email protected]. This auction will end sat at 9am NY time-you can pay immediatly-to ship out SAT am before 12-if paid by then...I cannot guarantee their hatchability due to shipping -but I know the big omelete I made last week-all 12 were fertile! yeah-grossed the DH out.. [​IMG] [​IMG] --I can be pm'd and please ask away anything about these eggs-photos of my 3 girls -I picked the photos of their good sides-haha-those were a few weeks ago now well.. they have less feathering from mating! i ALREADY HAVE CHICKS FROM THESE GUYS [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] My big boy "Sheila" dont ask!! [​IMG] their babies-3 weeks old now- [​IMG]--thank you for looking

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    OOPS

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    anyone???