9 hens and 4 Roos in need of rehoming~ All free~ CA {REHOMED}

CherriesBrood

Chicken Photographer
8 Years
Feb 5, 2015
No longer available

Hello, I have a big flock of hens and roosters! 9 of my hens are getting older and some have stopped producing eggs, where as others are still slightly laying. I need to rehome them because I want to make my flock young again, the only issue is I want them to go to a home that will not eat them and let them live out their lives in peace. They're ages are from 2 1/2 to 4. My coop is only so big and I don't have room for these ones to stay if I'm getting new chicks. (I would love if I could have them stay with me)
These are very docile birds, they have been treated as pets (even though they live outside)
Their breeds are:
Buff Orpington
Black sex link
White leghorn 2
Golden laced Wyandotte
Coco maroon
Barred rock
Americuna
Black astralop

I also have 4 roosters that need new homes too. 2 are still babies they are 5 weeks and I would like them to go to the same home together because they hatched together and they are all each other knows. Another one is 6 months the other one is 2 1/2.
These are very good boys I've raised them all since chicks and have hatched three of them myself.
Two are Coco Maroons (including one baby) and another one is a Brown leghorn, and the other baby is a golden laced Wyandotte.

Dixon and Pepe the babies (they are 5 weeks old now)

KokoMoe (Coco maroon)

August (Brown leghorn) He's a good protecter, but is not docile.

Hens~

If the hens and KokoMoe could all go to the same home that would be great they are like family to one another.

I would not like any of my birds to go to an unloving home or one that will use them for meat.

I live in California near Grass Valley, if you interested in any of my birds please send me a message or email me at [email protected] and I can give you more information.

Thank you,
CherriesBrood

Last edited:
If you know anybody that would be interested too please feel free to tell me. I'm open to all.

Thank you, but we can't ship our birds, I'm sorry I wish we lived closer.

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in them? They are good birds, some still lay eggs and they just kind of need a retirement home.

My flock needs a new home. 9 hens, all laying. 1 Polish rooster. All hand raised and friendly, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, PLEASE! free to good home. I have all needed supplies and feed. bedding, oyster shell, 150 lbs of fresh feed:hit

Back
Top Bottom