9+ LF Dark Brahma hatching egg auction ends Sunday 9 PM

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Hot2Pot, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for bids, eggs from my striking flock of Dark Brahma , large fowl. I have eight hens and two roosters, fertility is great. The young birds are easy to sex because the roosters are black and the hens are silver pencilled. These large, calm beauties are real sweeties and the roosters have not shown any agggresion with anyone. These feather footed chickens lay a nice light brown egg. So if you want something different, try this breed on for size.
    This is an auction formatted listing, please bid by replying to this thread. Bid in increments of at least $0.50, thank you. As with all shipped eggs, there is a chance they may not hatch due to shipping damage. I do include extras as available to try and offset any losses. There are lots of people out there with chicks from my eggs, so it can be done with a bit of luck. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and pack carefully, priority shipping with delivery confirmation. I try to ship asap after the end of the auction. Due to the holiday, i plan to ship tuesday this week. Shipping is $14.99, and i do combine shipping on multiple auctions. I will be adding auctions all weekend.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  2. Tressa27884

Tressa27884 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2011
    East Bay, Ca.
    Deb - You're killing me! Let me see how my cochins hatch and then I'll hit you up for some Brahma's!

3. onawhimfarm

onawhimfarm Out Of The Brooder

Dec 21, 2011
    Klingerstown, PA
    I'm bidding $10.00, I have been looking for dark brahma hatching eggs!!! Wahoo!!!

4. mommanine

mommanine Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2012
    I'll bid $15.00- been looking for these, as well. Beautiful birds!!

5. Islandia

Islandia New Egg

Mar 20, 2012
    I probably missed this auction but I would LOVE to get some dark brahma chicks or eggs to hatch. I live in Washington state! You can email me at IslandiaFarm@msn.com.
    Michel Limbocker

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by