9+ Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs

wegotchickens

DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies
12 Years
Jul 5, 2007
Sevier County, TN
Right now I have 9 eggs from Sat & Sun. Will add whatever I collect today and send out tomorrow or as soon as I get the PayPal.

Usual caveat: I cannot guarantee hatchability once you receive these eggs, due to handling. I package well and ship promptly. Fertility has been very good lately, at 99%.

Birds are fed well, and get free-range time most afternoons as well as treats. I have happy birds
smile.png

These are popping like popcorn in my bator, but I am at capacity and hate to see the eggs go to waste.

Darnit! Stop tempting me!
rant.gif
I've always wanted these guys, but luckily my incubator is occupied until the end of the month. If I even dared to attempt another hatch this year, I would have to hide the bator in the closet or something, so my boyfriend wouldn't see. Until they were all peeping in the brooder box.
jumpy.gif
Which would be hidden in yet another closet! LOL!
gig.gif

I know the feeling. When I said I was going to offer some eggs for sale my DH yelled, "Thank heavens!!!!"
He thinks I should be done hatching. I can't stand to let them go to waste.

I should go get some new baby pictures to tempt ya'll. I have 10 babies from 14 eggs, with 2 more still zipping in the bator....

I woke the babies. They were not amused.

The one wit the wing feathers hatched a couple of days ago. The others are newbies. CHECK OUT THOSE FUZZY FEET!!!
love.gif

2952_101_9041.jpg

Back
Top Bottom