9 Mix Puppies (Mom is Lab Mix) (Dad is Elkhound) Reduced!

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
I have 9 Puppies left I am selling. They were born on Thanksgiving Day. They are eating solid dog food now. They are all healthy. They have been wormed. This was an accident litter. We didn't think the dogs were old enough to produce. I am asking a fee of $35 to ensure a good home for these puppies and so that I may get both the mother and father fixed so this doesn't happen again. These were raised around my 4 kids and the family. These will only be medium size dogs. These are very friendly and are ready for there new homes. Please contact me if interested. I am located in Sterling, oh. 44276. You can call me at: 330-807-6663.
you must pick these up.
GEDC1617.gif

GEDC1620.gif

GEDC1615.jpg

GEDC1616.gif

GEDC1365.gif

GEDC0921-1-1.gif

Last edited:
Oh you are killing me! 75 dollars for a dog? Around here you can't even find a mixed dog for so little. I wish
I lived closer, they look like beautiful dogs. Just what we would love to have.

awww..... I'm sorry. I would love to sell you one. I just want to make sure they go to good homes and make sure I can raise money to get the parents fixed so this doesn't happen again. I would keep them, but like I said I think 13 dogs would be a bit much.

I was just looking at your cute puppies and came up with an idea for you. If you can't get $75. for them lower the price to say $40. and just get the mother fixed.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom