1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

9 Month Old BO Pullet.........FREE!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mtnhomechick, Nov 6, 2008.

1. mtnhomechick

mtnhomechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    I have a very happy group of Chickens. All are lovable and friendly.....EXCEPT for my Buff O.

She has always been distant and unfriendly. She is a GORGEOUS girl. She is in very good health. And she is a daily layer of a medium brown egg. Never misses a day.

I have recently started free ranging for a couple hours a day and I have been observing her pecking at my others. Truth is I just don't like her. She's the only BO I have and I don't understand why she is so mean. I had always heard they were so docile.

So, I don't want her. She is a brat!!! If there are any BO lovers who would like her she is being offered free. I know I could give her away here but I am afraid she would be in the stew pot and I am not THAT mean.

Not much of a sales pitch but just keeping it honest.

If anyone in my area would like her please pm or Email me.

Mary

2. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

I love BO's--wish I were closer! My father had a couple and they tended to keep to themselves. Beautiful birds!

Hope she finds her forever home...

3. mtnhomechick

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    Thanks DixieChix. I am thinking if she has a new environment she will be lower in the pecking order and might actually do ok. She is established in my flock.

4. bbRedMom

bbRedMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    pm sent your way...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  5. mtnhomechick

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    [​IMG]

She is the only BO in the pic. Not a very good pic, sorry.

6. mtnhomechick

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    Buffy will soon be adopted by her future Chicken Mom!!

Thanks,

Mary

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by