9+ olive-blue/green EE eggs

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Hi all-

The girls are so good to me:) Pictured below is what your eggs will look like-(those are from the last shipment I sent a few days ago)

25181_cimg2822.jpg

I have been getting a great bunch of eggs from my girls-this buy it now will include 3 olive eggs-3 blues-and 3 green eggs-and anymore extras they may lay until Monday am.

BIN-includes shipping and delivery confirmation for shipping Monday.

I have had awesome fertility-Id incubate them myself but my bator is full. I candeled at day 4-5 and got 95% fertility-I threw one out because it was cracked so I dont know if that was fertile:-( ( 12 EE eggs-3 slikie-3 olive eggs-then a bunch of my polish mixes) I keep thinking my girls will slow down but they havent! I keep saying Ill stop selling them but they won't let me! LOL...

Olive egger mom
25181_cimg2744.jpg

possible dad ( most likely)
25181_cimg2517.jpg

EE hens..

There are a few bantam cochin roos running with them but the bigger girls kinda "beat then up" if they get near...Hope you all had a blessed Christmas:)

PS split Lav silkie eggs are still sold out for the next 3 weeks-sorry:-(

Last edited:
JJMR794 has pheasant eggs right now!
Your EE's are really nice! I hope you have availiability through the next couple months!

Quote:
I cant do pheasant eggs right now:-( March maybe if anyone has any...thank you though~

Back
Top Bottom