9+Rhode Island Red hatching eggs auction

CapricornFarm

Pottery producing maniac
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
This is an auction formatted listing, please do not PM to bid. Instead, place bids by replying to this thread. If you subscribe, then you can keep tabs on what is happening with the auction. This auction ends Sunday night , January 29th ,at 10 PM CST. Eggs ship Monday unless you need them some other day. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and ship with care, but can't guarantee hatch rates on shipped eggs. This batch of eggs comes from my darker birds, not my production Reds. The rooster is a nice guy, and good to people and his hens. These girls are laying nice big eggs, and they hatch into nice fat chicks! Rhode Island Reds are excellent producers of brown eggs. The roosters make good sized meat birds. I can sell all of these I hatch each spring, they are very popular. Payment by Paypal, shipping is $14. If you win a second auction, shipping on that second auction is only $4. Thanks for looking at my auction! Deb

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a picture of one of my production reds:

Then there are the darker ones.... I do not represent them as show birds, just good sturdy backyard chickens that lay lots of eggs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom