1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

9+ Speckled Sussex hatching egg auction, ends Wednesday 7PM CST

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Hot2Pot, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for bids, eggs from my flock of Speckled Sussex. Really fun birds to have around, they are friendly and curious. Love to free range and will even jump up in the air for treats! Mild mannered, I have had no problem with my rooster being aggressive with anyone. The hens lay a brown egg, I have only one that goes broody at times. Their feathers have varying amounts of white speckles, some have just a few here and there, others have lots. The chicks are an adorable chipmunk color, easy to tell them from other breeds when hatching multiple breeds at once
    Shipping is $14.99 , I do combine shipping if you win more than one auction. I ship priority with delivery confirmation. Each egg is carefullyt wrapped and packed , but I can't guarantee hatch rates on shipped eggs. I do hatch to test fertility regularly, and it is excellent.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    [​IMG] Some of the hens...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by