Relleoms

Songster
6 Years
Jan 22, 2018
Iowa
1A189B96-1F1C-4465-87B5-CCEF9FB813BF.jpeg
F1962990-3C55-4E0B-9C62-CAAA39CD6AF3.jpeg
F22FCCFD-8E64-485B-8A5D-1C7F6930CF17.jpeg
This is Iris, a 9-week old Easter Egger. I have a pretty strong feeling she’s a he, but would love to know what you think!

Cute fella! Our other new roo started crowing two weeks ago, at 7 weeks also. I was really hoping this was a she, this will be our 3rd rooster for 11 girls :barnie
I know the feeling we were hoping eddy was female two roos to 6 hens isn't gonna work. We decided to get more hens hen. I could let little eddy go he is the first i ever incubated and hatched.

this one is troubling me. I'm usually pretty good at these guys because I have them. Every thing about this bird except for the comb is pullet. Can you raise the wing a get a pic of the feathers at the base of the tail? 9 weeks huh?
I’ll get a picture tomorrow! I would be THRILLED if it’s a she...

They were hatched February 28th, so actually 9 weeks & a few days.

Bought 3 Easter Egger pullets & 3 Olive Egger pullets & was sent 4 EE’s and 3 OE’s. One OE is crowing, so definitely a he, and I assume one of the “bonus” EE’s would be a male, also. Definitely more than the 90% guarantee ;)

I’ll get a picture tomorrow! I would be THRILLED if it’s a she...

They were hatched February 28th, so actually 9 weeks & a few days.

Bought 3 Easter Egger pullets & 3 Olive Egger pullets & was sent 4 EE’s and 3 OE’s. One OE is crowing, so definitely a he, and I assume one of the “bonus” EE’s would be a male, also. Definitely more than the 90% guarantee ;)
thanks it's not over just yet. probably, but not yet. No obvious neck feathers,no bronze baring over the wing,no obvious saddle feathers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom