9 wk old pullets + 1 barred rock roo in Maine for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by howlingwoodsfarm, Jun 15, 2007.

1. howlingwoodsfarm

howlingwoodsfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Here are some pictures: All will be 9 wks old on 6-18-07

[​IMG]

3 Black australorps all pullets

[​IMG]

This is the barred roo, we also have 4 pullets

[​IMG]

2 white leghorn pullets

[​IMG]

4 pullets of what we believe are golden pheonix but not positive(golden campine???)

All are 5 dollars each, 5 for $20 or all for $50.
    Prefer within Maine as we have never shipped birds, would be willing to meet half way within maine if purchasing several birds.

Also willing to trade for young pullets, interested in, cochins, brahmas, salmon faverolles.

can email more pictures if requested.

Thanks

2. merryreader

merryreader Chillin' With My Peeps

The last one looks like a brown leghorn, which lays white eggs. I know, I have 1. They are a really nice bird. The one to the right of it looks like a golden wyendotte. Am I right? Anyone? Merry

3. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
  4. howlingwoodsfarm

actually in the last picture, the bird on the right of it is a Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, he is not for sale, as we are getting into breeding them as soon as they get older. I think they are beautiful

5. bertgos

bertgos New Egg

Jun 20, 2007
    Do you still have any pullets available...I'm looking for 2 barred rock pullets. Are you willing to ship? I live in PA.

Thanks..

Please email me at [email protected]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  6. Mysterybirds

Mysterybirds Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2007
    So what is the total number? And how far up in Maine are you? I'm in MA but I would be willing to drive up to the NH/ME border.

7. howlingwoodsfarm

Hello Mysterybirds,

We have 14 birds available. 13 pullets and 1 barred rock roo. We would be willing to sell all of them for a total of 50$ 5 of them for 20$ or 5$ each if you want less then 5.

We live about 200 miles north of NH/ME border, if you would like all of them, and want us to meet you at the border we would have to ask alittle more just to cover some of gas money, as traveling that far, even in our very small vehicle would use about 2 tanks of gas. I would say to be fair and because we really do not want to ship them, please add 20$ for a total of 70$ for 14 10 week old birds. Please let us know if you are interested.

Thanks for the interest.

8. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Mysterybirds........I think you should jump on that deal. That is a very kind offer.

9. Mysterybirds

May 6, 2007
    Hi, I'm still definitely interested. My main problem is that I would not be able to take the roo, as I already have two here. If I could find someone in my area interested in him I would be happy to bring him back for them to take as a free bird.

Are you in near the cost or inland? I feel terible, evening paying for the gas, to have you drive all that way. I'm going to be in Maine in July but I will be on the coast and will have a car packed to the gills with kids and their stuff. I guess I'm wondering if there is a way I can meet you a little fiurther up so you wouldn't have to drive so far.

10. Mysterybirds

May 6, 2007
    And yes, it is a very generous offer!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by