9 Year Old Girl Saves Family Raising Chickens

Yeah, I was inspired when I read the story, especially since I am in Mexico but was raised in the US, and know the high cost of living there, and the self imposed and legal limits placed on what minors can do.

Personally I have found my hens to be the most practical part of my home gardening, and could see how one could also generate small income this way most directly here, where egg prices have almost doubled over the last year. Many people do in fact. It helps when one can sell free range eggs "on the street" in the weekly outdoor tiangis markets, and people pay more for these eggs than for commercial eggs.

It's sad that the girl's mom has M.S.. When I was a child the lady across the street (who also had daughters) slowly wasted away with MS.

I later found that uric acid can cure MS, but that the pharmacutical companies ignore the data and squash the information, because uric acid cannot be patented, but is a cheap simple chemical. This was discovered when they discovered that those with gout have high uric acid, and never have MS, and those with MS have low uric acid and never have gout.

Back
Top Bottom