90 Days *A RolePlay*

Pics

9SpiceyChickens

Free Ranging
Jul 24, 2018
In the coop, Northern CA
  1. Each Role Play or game needing rules with have the following posted in the first post at the top of the post. Role Plays and games needing rules that do not have this posted will be closed and not allowed to reopen.
2) No one will be excluded (banned, kicked out, etc) from the role plays except by BYC Staff.
3) While we expect that the originators of the game will set the tone and theme for the game, they are not moderators and will not act or represent themselves as such.
4) Role Plays and games are not owned by role play originators and are not to be claimed as such.
5) You agree not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't. If your role play has copyrighted images, you need to remove them.
6) Do not post violent, gory or murderous games. they will be closed without warning.
7) We realize this is strict, but BYC is a place for all ages to come and learn about chickens. We want everyone to feel safe here. If these rules are too restrictive, there are places on the internet where free-for-all games are allowed.

Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

90 days.

You made it onto the newest, most popular game show, 90 days.

With other teenagers, you compete in challenges every 2 days. Every 3 days, one person is eliminated. You have 1 item to help you. Are you ready?

A few things- I have a random name picker, so I'm not targeting anyone. My characters are in it too! The winner of the first round is the host of the next round!

There are 5 groups- the pastel group, the dark group, the warm group, the cool group, and the tricolor group. There will be 6 characters in each group.

Here is the form- please make them realistic- the longest hair is to your waist, unless they have extensions.

Name-
Age (14-17)-
Gender-
Group-
Description-
Short Personality-
Friends with-
Enemies with-
Helpful item-
ID Number-

Pastel Group- 1/6
(Brooke)

Dark Group- 1/6
(River) (Isabella)

Warm Group- 0/6
(

Cool Group- 1/6
(Skoll)

TriColor Group- 0/6
(

A few things-
You have to find and catch all of your own food. You are only allowed to help out people in your group. For example- Brooke is in the Pastel Group. She has a frying pan- only she and her group can use it. If she finds 24 turtle eggs, the Pastel Group is the only group allowed to do that.

Also I'm going to randomize who finds food, then I'll PM them, so they can find food. Just because this is a game show that is supposed to be hard.

Your character has 3 outfits- a cold weather one, a hot weather one, and a formal outfit.

Here is the outfits by Group-
Pastel Group-
Cold Weather: White Trench Coat, Camo Pants, a long sleeved Pastel Blue, Yellow, Pink, and Purple shirt.
Warm Weather: Pastel Blue, Yellow, Pink, and Purple T-Shirt, with camo shorts.
Formal: Female- Knee length, Pink/Purple/BLue dress, with 4 inch golden heels.
Male- Black tux with Yellow and Blue tie.

Dark Group-
Cold Weather: Black Trench Coat, Black pants, a long sleeved Navy Blue and Dark Green shirt.
Hot Weather: Navy Blue and Dark Green T-Shirt with Black or Navy Blue shorts.
Formal: Female- Knee Length Black dress with 3 inch black heels. Male- Black Tux with Navy Blue tie.

Warm Group-
Cold Weather- Orange-y Brown Trench Coat, Black Pants, and a long sleeved bright red shirt.
Hot Weather- Bright red T-Shirt with orange shorts
Formal- Female: Bright Red knee length dress, with 4 inch gold heels. Male: Black tux with orange tie

Cool Group-
Cold weather: Light blue trench coat, navy blue pants, and a blueish purple long sleeveed shirt.
Warm weather: Light blue tshirt and navy blue shorts.
Formal: Female- Knee length light blue dress with 3 inch black heels Male: Black Tux with blue tie

TriColor Group-
Cold weather: Yellow trench coat, blue pants and a red long sleeved shirt
Hot weather: Yellow and Red t shirt with blue shorts
Formal: Female- Yellow Blue and red ombre knee length dress with 5 inch black heels Male- Black tux with yellow blue and red tie.

Unless specified, shoes can be anything. Girls have to either braid their hair or put it into a bun or ponytail.

With all the rules- I'm sorry if its a lot.

Last edited:
Name- Brooke
Age (14-17)- 16
Gender- F
Group- Pastel Group
Description- Extremely short girl with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes and freckles. Petite, and with a few smaller muscles
Short Personality- TBRPed
Friends with- Many
Enemies with- Few
Helpful item- Frying Pan
ID Number- 9

This looks great! I will join, but I do have a few questions.
What happens to characters who are eliminated?
What is the game's location? Something like the Hunger Games's location in Hunger Games?

Once they are eliminated, they go onto a luxury yacht, and decide challenges.

It's on a sandy desert island with a oasis in the middle. I'm sketching a little map out right now, so that will be added!

Name: River Katrina Fallyn
Age (14-17): 14
Group: Dark Group
Description: Wavy shoulder length midnight black hair, dark green eyes that seem to rip right through you, exceedingly pale skin. She's rather scrawny, but makes up for it with speed and stamina. 5'9 tall. She hides a silver dagger necklace under her shirt to keep it from being taken from her during the games-- Since she isn't suppose to have personal items on her during them.
Short Personality: Snappy, sarcastic, and snarky, River isn't afraid to fight over
anything. She hates people looking to her for help, but if it aids her, she will help-- Begrudgingly. She is very loyal to those few people that she gives her friendship to.
Friends with: Very few
Enemies with: Many
Helpful item: A double edged dagger
ID Number: 1
Username: @RiverStorm

Name: Skoll Gunnolf Yisreal
Age (14-17): 16
Group: Cool Group
Description: Bright silver eyes. Blonde, nearly white, hair. Light skin. 5'10 tall.
Short Personality: To be RPed
Friends with: He knows how to make allies, but he is very picky with who he chooses.
Enemies with: He is probably on many people's list of enemies.
Helpful item: First aid kit.
ID Number: 30
Other: Skoll meaning: One who mocks. Gunnolf meaning: Fighting wolf. Yisreal meaning: The tree that binds the nine realms.
Username: @RiverStorm

(I just chose random numbers for their social securities...)

Last edited:
Name: Isabelle Greywick
Group: dark group
Description: she has long black hair that Gowan to her elbows and silver blue eyes
Short personality: she has a very quick change of emotion She is hard to Befriend
Friends with: (@RiverStorm) can she be friends with River?
Enemies with: open
Helpful item: a pair of small scissors
ID number: 555777888 (picked randomly)
Other: Takes great pride in her beauty
Username: @Butterscotchbitesfinger

Back
Top Bottom