911 please rescue my birds!!

justplainbatty

Songster
12 Years
Nov 30, 2007
emmet MI
I am suddenly moving from MI to Indiana tomorrow morning! I love my birds, need a temp home for 25 chickens, 3 ducks and maybe 5 cats. Can anyone between Port Huron/Emmett and Ashley Indiana help me? I will pay food, come to visit, clean, tend as often as I can (at least once a week depending on how close you are to where I land) Have no new address, staying in my vehicle, hotels, whatever. Please someone help, ex-boyfriend beating me up, stealing, letting animals die, firing off mortars/fireworks right next to the birds. Please help?? Look in my profile bulletin board, another member has been supporting me through this situation, and another is holding logo for my farm while I move it. Finally I can escape but please, I love my animals! Going to university to be a Veterinarian, will help you with your animals for free. (810) 627-6228 & (810) 333-4725. Movers all of a sudden coming at 7am tomorrow!!!
D.gif
hit.gif

Thanks everyone. No, the cops and Sheriffs will not help. they are very corrupt. I've tried to use them, have had witnesses see him hitting me and etc. but, they just accuse me of being crazy because they saw that I had chicks in my kitchen back in May. There is no such thing as protect and serve, it's hassle and rob, write a ticket, not a report, threaten the victim, threaten them with jail for calling and bothering them. I have lawyers making a case to the DOJ about these things and some much worse offenses they have committed that I will not mention on a public forum. I will say that I have not had to pay their stupid tickets and have demanded names from each of these crooked cowards hiding behind badges and guns. I was brought up to respect cops, authority and all that but you see them power tripping and slamming, injuring and killing folks on the news plenty. That is just a snipit of how horrible they really are. Now, I truly hate cops and have Zero respect for them. I will display their badges on my walls (right over the chicken brooder)! You heard it here first: if you need help, run to your nearest homeless person, store clerk, teenager, you have a much better chance of living that way. You know, 2 weeks ago today, I got diagnosed with Epilepsy. When my son called an ambulance, the cops came and threatened me with jail, accused me of being on street drugs and swore at me and everything. My son was able to get the EMT's to take me instead of the cops but of course, I have no recollection of this whole thing so no names this time. I do know what City/county so I'm sure the lawyer can add them to the list of "you know who's" for the DOJ. No offense intended to any of you who have cops as relatives, this is just my experience in one county.

Back
Top Bottom