99% finished

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by DaveK88, May 7, 2011.

1. DaveK88

DaveK88 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2011
    Killingly Ct.
    Well the coop is 99% finished. If it wasn't for the rain today it would be finished, and more rain in the forcast for tomorrow. I was hoping to get the girls outside tomorrow They are getting way too big for the brooder they are in. All I need to do is make the doors to fit over the windows, build the roost, put up the outside trim, and paint the trim. I also need to attach the apron. maybe a few more hours work. We have been taking the girls out for a few hours a day letting them run around in thier run. They love scratching around and eating bugs, and stretching thier wings. This is where we are at so far.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nivtup

nivtup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Shelton Washington
    Nice Work

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Great job, those Cinnamon Queens are egg laying machines....

4. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

That is just CUTE [​IMG]
    I don't know why but that Red is about the nicest-looking red I have seen on a coop so far, What is the brand & color name? I bought a "Barn Red" last year and it turned out to be more of a Candy Apple Red [​IMG] and in the sunshine it really looked dark pink, i was pretty disappointed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by