My mom is cancer free!!

Devils Flower

Songster
Mar 20, 2021
Area 51
I have to share this.
MY MOM IS CANCER FREE. She had the cancer removed from her breast in November of last year but there was cells that remained. She debated what treatment would be best for her for close to a month. She was very scared. She picked radiation. Was very hard on her. Today she went in to get retested and they gave her the results right then and there. It's all gone. My mom is a amazing. She was so strong and so very brave. 🥰🥰

She sounds like a very brave person. I’m very happy to hear she is now cancer free. Sending her lots of love from everyone here on BYC :hugs
Thank you. My mom is not a young woman any more. I'm 48 and I'm the middle child. I wish I could be more like my mom. Breast cancer is high in are family but so far everyone has been able to bet it.

Yay! Praise the Lord that He healed your mom!
My mom is very religious. I believe her belief in her God helped her alot. She was angry, and scared for a long time when she found out about the cancer. Her church helped her out alot. I drive a big truck 🚛and couldn't always be with my mom and I live 6 hours away from her. I'm very thankful for her church friends and the support they gave her.

Back
Top Bottom