9Black Copper Maran,2Wellsummer,1Cuckoo$57 inc ship GA

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
This will include 9 Original French Black Copper Marans eggs (feathered feet)
Wade Jean Line, c-1, 2 Wellsummer eggs and 1 Cuckoo Maran egg for $57 priority shipping and handling included (priority and with a tracking number) I'll add any more Wellsummers I have prior to shipping.

Very fresh and fertile eggs gathered late Sat and today!

Ready to ship March 16 or March 17 - your choice

Pics of last BCMshipment:

8875_bcmmail.jpg

Pics of BCM's:
8875_bcm_rooster.jpg

8875_bcms.jpg

I'll mark sold as soon as the paypal is deposited.
We're full time chemical free farmers so we only answer pm's on this board

My paypal is

[email protected]

Thanks and have a blessed day

Last edited:
Keep in touch with me. Our ladies are laying very well. I'd love serve your needs. If you want to place an advance order for a specific quantity of each, I'd be glad to work with you as well. Please just pm me and have a blessed day.

sheila......you will NOT be disappointed in these eggs. i just received half a dozen, today, from nancy/bargain, and they are just the purtiest things you've ever seen! i am just ITCHING to get them in the bator!

Oh Darn!! I'm sorry I just missed this!
I had 7 Cuckoo Maran eggs that my hubby accidentally scorched with a space heater at 2 days into hatching
sad.png

I was so excited to have my dark egg layers but I'm sure they're not viable.

knslwilliams thanks. Your eggs will ship out tomorrow.

Agent Zooey, I can help replace those cuckoo marans if you like. Please just pm me and I'll work you up a great deal.

Do to the popularity of this offer, I'm going to offer another mixed dark egg special very shortly so I'll leave this post up. Thanks y'all and have a blessed day.

Back
Top Bottom