A/B class Seramas and Frizaramas for sale in Central KY :)

BluegrassSeramas

Serama Savvy
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
Central Kentucky
Ready to get the breeding pens set up and move the excess birds out. Hens and of course, lots of roos.
Many colors..speckeled and splashed, red and green and white and some columbian.
I also have some 2 month old frizzles, looks like mostly roos for sale.
My birds are typey, and mostly B's but I get an A here and there. I havnt weighed any that are C's.
I have a small A Class roo that weighs 200something grams. I forgot and am not at home with the chicken records, but I can weigh him and tell you if you are interested in him.
Will have some more frizzled hatching eggs and chicks soon. PM me and I can get you some pics. I need to take individual pics of the birds and pairs soon, but its been sooooo cold!
Thanks!

I need a trio of the serama's. how much are they? E-mail me with info..Thank's
wink.png
....and some pic's please

Last edited:
I'll work on pics tomorrow. I think I have some of the group on here, but I like individual pis. I'll post some soon with the weights for anyone who is interested in sizes. I'll PM you when I can get the pics.

Here are some group shots I have on this computer.

P1030977-1.jpg

P1030981.jpg

P1030982.jpg

P1030983.jpg

The are frizzle serama. I just didnt want to type all that, lol. Ill get you pics tomorrow. I think we are about one and a half hours from Bowling Green, I think. Mapquest it. My zip code is 40324, Georgetown, KY.

I like to call these "Pocket Chickens" cause they are soo cute and small! My A hen, Telula, actually ride around in my hoodie pocket when Im feeding, if not I might step on her and my foot is twice her size..she loves to be with me. They are such personable birds!

I might have to make a road trip to visit my sister when you have frizzle eggs for sale.
wink.png
I have a pair of silkied ones and a trio of multi-colored. I just put 3 eggs in my bator Sunday to check for fertility. Will you let me know when you have frizzled eggs or chicks and how much they are?

Key west chick Georgetown is about 2 hours from Bowling Green. I was over at bluegrassbantams today and she has a very good selection of birds.

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. Today I have logged all sizes and weights and types and combs and spurs etc...It took us hours to fill the breeding book and take the pics for this years breeders. I will post the photos tomorrow or put a link to the photobucket page. I have to go home now. At Kelly's house with her high speed net! Check it out tomorrow!

Here are some pics! This is now really pic heavy. I have more pics, but maybe I can post them on a web page where they will not take too much time to load. Excuse the rough feather and any dirt. They have been in the barn all winter. REMEMBER---- Pretty teeny pet roos make great Easter presents!
wink.png

lol
big_smile.png

PicsofChics001.jpg

Dang, I just realized I left my book at home. If you like a bird PM me and I'll give you the info. The birds are standing next to "Robot Chicken" DVD's for size. Next time you have a DVD in your hand, think of having a bird that big, but sweet and fluffy. I think some are typier and would be better for breeding or SQ and some are really nicely built, but I will lower the price if I consider them "pet quality"...ie, some roos are great but have smaller spur buds and am not sure if they are going to be full size spurs yet, because most of these birds have just matured to breeding age. Since Im pretty sure spurlessness is a DQ in serama shows, I would sell that roo for less, although I think it is a recessive gene and Im sure the off spring would have spurs in the batch. Im just not an expert on spur genetics at the moment. They come from good stock, but one of my first roos was spurless, which I didnt mind b/c I didnt have intentions to show...but then I went to the Columbus Nationals and it looked like a lot of fun and I think that I have pretty nice birds. I culled that roo but some of these may be his grandsons. Let me know what you think! I love to get Feedback. Thanks!

PicsofChics020.jpg

PicsofChics022.jpg

PicsofChics010.jpg

PicsofChics023.jpg

PicsofChics025.jpg

PicsofChics033.jpg
This guy is the most colorful and sold to briarpatch farms, but I wanted to show you some of the colors we had.

PicsofChics031.jpg

PicsofChics036.jpg

PicsofChics038.jpg

PicsofChics045.jpg

PicsofChics048.jpg

PicsofChics055.jpg

PicsofChics049.jpg

I love this hen.."Mom" to alot of these. She's in the breeding pen with one of her sons, the frizroo below.
PicsofChics008.jpg

and this is one of my pet breeder hens...
PicsofChics017.jpg

Ok this may be too pic heavy. (Sorry!) I have more, but here is some of frizzles...

PicsofChics012.jpg

PicsofChics016.jpg

PicsofChics058.jpg

That was so fun. We have the brooder in one of the bathrooms lol
and I love this pic. Its size order of a weekish old RIR, a 2-3 week old Australorp chick, a small 2 MONTH old probable A/B Serama frizzle henchick and columbian frizzle serama roo chick of the same age! Too cute!!
PicsofChics076.jpg

OH forgot the "A" roo..we weighed 322grams when we took this pic yesterday although he may be a keeper..were not sure yet
PicsofChics059.jpg

Oh and there was a "C" roo..Sammy is the bird in the second picture..he weighed 566 grams.

In Roos
Class A is up to 350 grams
Class B is up to 500 grams
Class C is up to 600 grams

Kelly had a few of our notes here! THANKS KELLY!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom