A Beautiful Night for America

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickiebaby

Songster
12 Years
Jan 2, 2008
western mass
A beautiful night for our country, I truly believe, and I wish you all love, a wonderful night's sleep and a lovely, wondrous new day tomorrow.

Love to ALL of you.

Quote:
The same to you my dear. My friends and I have been on-line all night. Now we have to work really hard to make sure America stays on the right track. We need health care for all and jobs.

If we take care of each other, the rest will take care of itself.

I'm with ya chickiebaby! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
jumpy.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif

I am truly sorry you're scared and I wish I could understand just what you are so scared of. But I don't think this is the moment for us to argue or try to convince each other. Our new President-elect is a constitutional lawyer and has spent his life upholding YOUR constitution.

I really just wanted to wish all of us who may have worked hard on this election, and all of us who stayed up late to watch our beloved democracy in action, a sweet and peaceful rest.

I have survived the fact that my candidates lost the last two elections,and I trust that you will, too. I supported, each time, the peaceful transfer of powers that is the hallmark of our great nation. I trust that all my chicken friends on BYC will do the same.

Fear divides. Love unites.

Love my country - and again, all of you.

So if the extra taxes go to the burden of the big companies where will the big companies go? The entire world is hurting for income and will do whatever they need to to get our companies to move there.
if my employer has to pay our health ins. were out of business. Personally I would rather have a job then I would health care with nothing on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom