Mahonri

Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
May 14, 2008
North Phoenix
My Coop
My Coop
To the person here who was so kind to gift me with the GFM.

There are some really nice folks here and even though I know you are keeping it anonymous, I just want you to know that it made my day.

Today was going to be hard for me because it was 4 years ago this morning that my former receptionist's father called me early to tell me that she had been killed in an auto accident late the evening before. I cry every January 26th.

Thank you so much, I guess I'll have to pass it forward and do the same for someone else.

Also, apologies to any I may have offended this past weekend.

I am truly sorry.

I luv my chickens and I really like the wonderful folks here on BYC and only want success for this tiny global community.

God bless.

M

You are right Mohonri! There are some very nice folks here!

It makes me feel all warm and cozy inside to know that I am part of such a wonderful forum that has so many wonderful folks!

Hope your day will turn out to be much brighter, due to someone's kindness.
hugs.gif

I am amazed many times about the generosity and kindness I have found on this forum. I've been a victim of it many times.
wink.png
I hope your day is good despite the memories of the past. I too have a date that always saddens me. It helps to have friends to fall back on and help us through or who are just there and understand.

Back
Top Bottom