A Big Thank You

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by mamawolf544, Nov 18, 2009.

1. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    [​IMG] I jst wanted to say thanks to all the people that make BYC what it is.
    I learn so much and get great ideas.
    I have bought eggs and sold eggs. I have even bought mealworms. [​IMG]
    I am making my own vanilla now thanks to the recipe section and have made several yummy recipes.
    I could go on and on, but again just a GREAT BIG THANK YOU> [​IMG]
    Terri

2. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    I definitely appreciate this site! I have got answers to so many questions, I have also sold and bought a lot of eggs here. What really makes it special is all the people here! I have lots of friends now. I appreciate the efforts of the staff so much! This is a wonderful site!
    Thank you all!

3. Feathered Wings

Feathered Wings Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Georgia
    Thank you for posting this and your welcome and i agree this is the best site for info and friendly help. [​IMG]
    I got my Calls from here and have met so many wonderful people and some have become my dearest friends.
    If i have a question no matter what it is i automatically think i bet the good folks at BYC could tell me.

The Mods Are the Best always sharing and helping and keeping BYC running GO MODS [​IMG] [​IMG]

I didn't know there was a recipe section would you mind telling me where it is [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  4. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    It is in the social section, it says egg, something and other recipes.
    [​IMG] Look out it is fattening. [​IMG]

5. Feathered Wings

Feathered Wings Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Georgia
    Thank You [​IMG] and the fattening ones taste the best [​IMG]

6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

On behalf of the BYC Staff, thanks for the great comments. It is sometimes a thankless / stressful job, but fortunately threads like this help to make it all worth while.

We really do have an amazing community here and appreciate all the peeps that keep the rules, give great advice, and practice the concept of "paying it forward" (i.e., someone helps you, you help somebody else, they help somebody... and on and on!

Thanks to everybody for making BYC what it is. We really look forward to what's coming in 2010, so hold on tight, have fun, and enjoy the ride!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by