A BIG THANK YOU

Alleyoops25

Songster
12 Years
May 14, 2007
Colorado
I want to take a few minutes to sit down and thank you all for the prayers you sent for our family over the last couple months. I honestly think that I couldnt have made it through it as well as I did if it wasnt for all of you here to talk to. And I believe that you prayers helped in make me and My husband better. We are still hoops trying to get Davy back to his old self. Our home is crazy right now there are always people here taking care of Davy, RN's and P.T.'s and then when they are not here at the house we are at the doctors our at the rehab clinic. He is slowly getting better. I can say that every day has been easy, This has been just as stressful as back when we thought he was going to die. I know that sounds funny, but everyday we are battling with trying to get him through the day. And we have had our arguements, and things which are normal, but not easy for anyone. Rose thank you for the card I wanted to PM you but cant find your screen name. I wish I could thank you all for all your prayers and support. I never thought the first night that I posted the first thread I would be alomst making a book for you all. I never would have thought I would get that deep in my personal life with you all,but I am glad I did. I have found some close friends through this. And you all were my rock for a while. Right now I am trying really hard to find some type of work I can do at home so I dont have to leave Davy and the kids. With Davy's fragile health, he needs me to be here 100% of the time, even though I dont have to do anything like lifting him or transfering him. He started out with a cane, but he is getting to where he doesnt need it as much usually just when he goes out side. Since he has came home he has been watching the chickens, and I dont know what they are doing but they seem to be helping him more than the nurses, doctors, and physical therapists. I wish you all were close to me, I would have to go and give you all a big hug. I am trying to get the time and permission from Davy to tell you all what he saw and was told by Jesus. Its his gift, and I dont feel that I should be the one to spread it, he should. There is nothing greater in the world you all could have done for me, what you all done is priceless. And I wish to return the favor someday, I dont know how, but I wish I could. I will plan to up date those who want to know how things are going, but we are at a long road, and are taking tiny steps, but eventually we will get there. Thank you.
hugs.gif

Glad to see your post, and things are progressing, yes it will be a slow process. Isn't it great that animals are also healers! I wish you luck in finding a home job. Possibly you could transcribe medical notes for doctors, that is something that can be done at home? Yes there is training, but some docotrs are willing to show you what they want done.

I was just thinking about you the other day when I was on here and wondering how you were. I'm so glad that things are moving along for you and davy. It's an uphill climb but eventually you will get to the top. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Hi Alley,
So good to hear fm you and that all is moving forward. I have had you and your DH on my mind and heart for the last few days and will continue to keep you all in my prayers. God is Good! I will pray that the Lord would bring to you the right "at home" job. Hope your Easter was blessed. <>< Barb

Alley, I know that you and Davy were in alot of people's thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad that Davy is doing so much better. It's going to be hard for him, but he's strong, and determined. I will continue to pray for your family. I know it's hard, hon, but hold on, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm glad you have your faith...it will get you thru this. take care and give Davy a big hug for me. Tell him he has alot of people pulling for him.
Rose

Back
Top Bottom