A big Thanks to all at BYC!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by lovemychicks9, May 27, 2008.

1. lovemychicks9

lovemychicks9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2008
    South Carolina
    I wanted to say a big thanks to all of you wonderful folks at BYC. With all of your help, my girls have passed the 6 week mark and they are all healthy , happy and beautiful. I have not lost a one and I believe that they are heathier from all the good care they get . I have gotten so much encouragement, very good advice , super ideas on so many things and how and what to put in ,and around a coop, what to feed, how to feed with out waste, how to keep them predator safe, how not to worry over the silly little things that ore oh so normal . So thank you all for making me feel so welcome, more confident and like I have so many new friends that I can count on for advice , moral support, and a really good laugh when I am feeling blue, and a shoulder to lean on when I need a friend. Thanks so much for all your help!!! Trudy [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    You have my shoulder any time you need it. I may not have the answers but I am here for you. [​IMG]

3. lovemychicks9

Apr 29, 2008
    South Carolina
    Ozark hen ,, you are the best! I love chatting with you and I love to always read your posts. You cheered me on with Missy Prissy's yougurt recipe and I succeeded and your posts always give me a smile. You are so wonderful and I love you, and I am always here for you too!!! Trudy [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    [​IMG] to you Trudy.

5. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    It is a great place with lots of helpful, informative people. Before you know it, you will be offering advice to the newbies and take your place as seasoned pro.

6. lovemychicks9

Apr 29, 2008
    South Carolina
    Ozark Hen one of these days I think we are going to have to meet up somewhere. My husband is a truck driver and he is always in SW Missouri. Where about do you live? We live in Searcy AR which is north central AR and probably about 100 miles from the Missouri border. I feel for you folks as you do seem to get all the bad weather, I sure will keep you and yours always in my thoughts and prayers. Trudy [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    that is very sweet of you but like Ruth says, it is all of us who share our experiences. We live outside Mansfield, MO off of route 5.
    We live on top a ridge and most of the bad weather goes around us or follows I-44 so we are fine. I need all the prayers I can get herre. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  8. lovemychicks9

Apr 29, 2008
    South Carolina
    Thanks Ruth , you are another one who I so enjoy all your threads and posts and I gained sooo much knowledge from all of your posts. Thank you so much for the help you give us all , I know that I have gotten great ideas about my girls coop and roosts from all your pictures. I do so appreciate you and all your wisdome. I hope that someday I can be as kind and helpful and knowledgeable to the new chicks on the block as you have . Trudy [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. pullet2hen

pullet2hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2008
    Arizona
    I so feel the same way! Great post!
    [​IMG]

10. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Yes great post! I saved three chicks that would have died had I not read up on ailments here! Thanks all! You guys are life savers! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by