A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

You NEED turkeys! Chickens are wonderful, but turkeys are amazing! We have lots of earthworms here but haven't had any issues with blackhead...yet anyway. It's been 3 years so far.

Gotta admit I was initially turned off turkeys by the neighbour's BBW, but I s'pose that's like judging chooks by CX.

Bantychooks: you need to try some turkeys. As stated they are much better than chickens.

My bourbon poult that hatched is not pure bourbon. See some slate in the feathering.

I had long talks with my girls about odd one night stands. But one didn't listen. You can talk all you want but can't make em understand.

Bantychooks: you need to try some turkeys. As stated they are much better than chickens.

My bourbon poult that hatched is not pure bourbon. See some slate in the feathering.

I had long talks with my girls about odd one night stands. But one didn't listen. You can talk all you want but can't make em understand.
I doubt any bird could top my lovely girls, but I'll give turks a try one of these years.

Memphis, you gettin any gardening done between the raindrops? I'm trying to get mine ready, only have help on the weekends, so when does it rain??? When I have help.
rant.gif

So far, the wind has been nice to me and the rain will take a break for an hour or so. Unfortunately, if you're having wind I will in a few hours. You seem to be a good predictor of what I'm getting next. I'm trying to get my hydroponic planter re-plumbed, then get my last raised bed set. Then the choice of whether or not to play in the mud to get them filled. Also getting the brooder setup in the woodshop... Chick eggs go in lockdown on the 25th.

Back
Top Bottom