A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

WOW Holm....I love the glamour shots of Mr. T!! He really is handsome. Ralph....you need to show the girls!

Feisty....I'm feeling it for your husband. Poor guy. I'm lucky my girls are good about bedtime. If I'm a bit late they just roost on my backporch rail. And mine are great about being picked up. For good or bad....I pick them up and give them hugs a lot.

Its raining and will continue through the weekend. Uck! What a mess. Although its great for my gardens.

Lol! I have had two turkey hens sleep on power lines and I now know u just leave them be or they fly higher into a tree! Glad she was OK and made it through the night!!

I was a bit worried about her, and I'm glad no predators came out. But it was probably good for her to spend the night out - she may now realize that it is uncomfortable to stay outside at night. They get fed inside and it rained last night - so I imagine she was hungry, damp and lonely by this morning :rolleyes: I know she had a lot to say to me when I put her in the run this morning :lol:

Thanks @memphis and @CherMoz !!

I love his colors too, So much I built a temple and gave him 4 virgins he can sacrifice, when he is free of his little STD problem...
lau.gif

It's been so quiet on here the last few days....where is everyone hiding?

I was unable to replicate DH's turkey bedtime adventures last night - they seem to go in pretty obediently for me :confused:

We had 60-80 mph winds overnight and this morning - so my morning adventure included chasing a large chicken tractor across our soggy field in my dress shoes. It was flipping end-over-end and heading for the property line and I really didn't feel like paying for damages created by a runaway chicken tractor :p

I imagine that my weekend will involve some chainsaw work now - I noticed at least one big tree down during my unscheduled morning dash across the yard :D.

Back
Top Bottom