A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

It happens... (that two 1202s get filled)
ep.gif

Gevshiba what's the hatch date?

Aurora I forgot about the mottles! I'm going to be SO jealous!

Ralph....don't even know what to say!

Tomorrow I get the other one!!

And I am picking up some eggs also from a Super Breeder!!!

The 1202. That's cool.

I haven't been able to find any cabinet bators down here.

What type of eggs are you picking up.

I see your new one filling up before you know it.

The 1202. That's cool.

I haven't been able to find any cabinet bators down here.

What type of eggs are you picking up.

I see your new one filling up before you know it.

I am getting a dozen Dominiques, I have wanted then for a while, and a dozen Buckeyes.

I am getting them from Duane Urich he has some great birds. I hope I can hatch them.

Ralph....from what understand Duane's birds are really nice! Doms & Buckeyes are great breeds too. Friend of mine has all Doms. Cool birds. I see a lot of Buckeyes down here too. They àre beautiful too.

I'm excited for you! Another incubator!! I accused Aurora of being a poult pusher! But she did find some mottled eggs to hatch. Can't wait to see them!

My girls are laying their tail feathers off! Their eggs are going to a chef. He's thrilled. Told me I needed more turkey hens. I keep trying to convince him to get some himself. He has large gardens behind his restaurant.

Last edited:
Ralph....from what understand Duane's birds are really nice! Doms & Buckeyes are great breeds too. Friend of mine has all Doms. Cool birds. I see a lot of Buckeyes down here too. They àre beautiful too.

I'm excited for you! Another incubator!! I accused Aurora of being a poult pusher! But she did find some mottled eggs to hatch. Can't wait to see them!

My girls are laying their tail feathers off! Their eggs are going to a chef. He's thrilled. Told me I needed more turkey hens. I keep trying to convince him to get some himself. He has large gardens behind his restaurant.

And I cannot give my turkey eggs away.. Spelling errors and typos are blamed on bad eyes, Flexeral and Ultram and dark in here. I cannot turn the lights on or the chicks wake and they are a bear to put to bed.

I think I am going to plan future hatches differently. Wednesday for Creamettes and Sundays for the others .I need do something differently. I wll disinfect the new one tomorrow night and Saturday AM. then check temps if it is running solid, I will put eggs in early next week.

Memphis, my SS is not curious, she wants to be held and loved. She is a poodle!

Tonight she jumped up on a couple tractors and runs until I walked over to her, pet her. scratched her and pulled her next to me so she could stand and hug me.

It drive King George nuts he makes lots of noise when I am touching and hugging her. but he learned his spot on the pecking order.

Also all those eggs I tried to hatch that I hoped were infertile. One of them is hatching on Sunday. I sure hope it is first ion first out on the sperm. One stupid rape of one hen could ruin my great plans for keeping records...

I have no idea what I will do with one poult!...Can you say house pet?????

Wonder how the war department will take that!

Back
Top Bottom