A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Cuddles sounds like a sweetie! I miss my sweet SS roo, Gregory Peck. Mr. Peck was such a gentleman! Sounds like Snitch is settling in! She'll fill out with age. She's still so young!

Feedman I hadn't thought of that....Annie does spend a lot of time standing around at my back door. Poor dear. Luckily itsnot too cold down here. Rainy, but not cold.

Cuddles sounds like a sweetie! I miss my sweet SS roo, Gregory Peck. Mr. Peck was such a gentleman! Sounds like Snitch is settling in! She'll fill out with age. She's still so young!

Feedman I hadn't thought of that....Annie does spend a lot of time standing around at my back door. Poor dear. Luckily itsnot too cold down here. Rainy, but not cold.

OMG you scared me...

I read: " Luckily itsnot" as " luckily its snot" I was thinking " OH NO Anne has AI". Pneumonia or something!

I am really tired...

Yeah, that was a weird looking typo. All are currently healthy. Fat & fluffy, except for Annie. They look so scraggly during a molt. But new feathers are so gorgeous! I'll take some glamour shots when she's done!

I think Snitch is just a talker. Annie is like that. Daisy doesn't say much unless she's looking for me or sees a hawk. She will trill back when I talk to her. Annie reminds me of how you used to describe Ethel....she will walk up & stand there chattering away. They both have very different personalities.

I do have a question about the birds you have in the barn...do they get exposed to the sun? I was reading something about vitamin D requirements & deficiencies and how it can affect birds. But it was awhile ago and cant remember the source of the study.

Yeah, that was a weird looking typo. All are currently healthy. Fat & fluffy, except for Annie. They look so scraggly during a molt. But new feathers are so gorgeous! I'll take some glamour shots when she's done!

I think Snitch is just a talker. Annie is like that. Daisy doesn't say much unless she's looking for me or sees a hawk. She will trill back when I talk to her. Annie reminds me of how you used to describe Ethel....she will walk up & stand there chattering away. They both have very different personalities.

I do have a question about the birds you have in the barn...do they get exposed to the sun? I was reading something about vitamin D requirements & deficiencies and how it can affect birds. But it was awhile ago and cant remember the source of the study.

Ethel did not chatter she quacked! Just like a dux! If you did not see her you would think it was a dux!

I let the sun in when I can. I would like to get them on wheels so I could roll them out. I might have to find a vitamin D supplement for them. I have thought about the need for sun. Which is why I set Cuddles in the sunshine today.

for all the calculator fans
hit.gif
found this in porters FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/Turkeycolorgenetics/

Back
Top Bottom