A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

And to think you were in the topics a month ago, quite a change isn't it, Fishy?

:gig

Thanks for that lol.

I am missing the palm trees right about now, but I did manage to miss a month of cruddy weather so I really shouldn't complain. My little car does pretty well in the snow - but I really do hate looking at the snow and wondering if I have enough ground clearance to go for it :lau.

The birds are going to be so happy to see grass again....they have never experienced a winter without grass (didn't get any snow last winter). They are not fans of snow - and tell me daily, at great volume, that the weather is broken. It bites not being able to sit out there and watch them run around and have fun. I miss my end of the day decompression time - it's a great stress reliever to watch the birds run around so happy. Spring had better arrive soon!

Fishy...its been a wacky winter here too. Yesterday we set a record high of 74. Now I'm awaiting inbound storms with associated tornadoes. All of which is supposed to hit during rush hour. I'm working from home till it passes.

My chickens are on strike. They had been laying several eggs a week until a few weeks ago. Now NOTHING! Slackers. Not expecting anything from Annie until she's through this molt, but Daisy .... nothing! They were all laying this time last year. Maybe it has something to do with our strange weather.....its been a weird winter.

And Annie's molt is odd too. She was molting in September when she decided to go broody. Fought with her a few weeks till she gave up sitting on air. Her molt seemed to go into suspended animation until January. Then she went bald at once.

Its been a strange winter on many levels.....

Fishy...its been a wacky winter here too. Yesterday we set a record high of 74. Now I'm awaiting inbound storms with associated tornadoes. All of which is supposed to hit during rush hour. I'm working from home till it passes. I have a picture of you sitting at a drafting table with 2 turkeys on the top of it watching you draw......at least their butts are pointed away from your work.

My chickens are on strike. They had been laying several eggs a week until a few weeks ago. Now NOTHING! Slackers. Not expecting anything from Annie until she's through this molt, but Daisy .... nothing! They were all laying this time last year. Maybe it has something to do with our strange weather.....its been a weird winter.

And Annie's molt is odd too. She was molting in September when she decided to go broody. Fought with her a few weeks till she gave up sitting on air. Her molt seemed to go into suspended animation until January. Then she went bald at once.

Its been a strange winter on many levels.....

I am going to be setting a dozen turkey eggs today. That is a crazy winter!!!

My chickens are producing one day then not at all.

I posted this on the Minnesota thread, but it is so cool. I got a "Quarter Pounder" yesterday. 4.1 ounces !

Here are some pictures:

Below is an EE for comparison

And it appears the AutoCorrect Name of "Fishy" has taken hold...
lau.gif

Wow, that egg is amazing. Any idea who layed it? Is she ok? Outch!

We do all of our drawing on computers theses days. Drawing by hand is becoming a lost art. Sadly.

Hi All I have to make this quick, just running into town to use the Internet and now my phone is almost dead,, go figure,,, I just want to post couple pics of my new Beautiful Boy I got from Ralphie , I'm more then happy with his not so perfect didn't make the cut boys,, lol... to me they are Beautiful,, his new name is King Arthur, ... it was great going over to Ralphies I just love seeing all the new things he has going on at his place , I don't know how he does it all he must go from sunup to sundown,, .. I think my puppy wanted to live there she followed him everywhere he went,wish she would stay by my side like she stayed by his.. Ralphie almost had himself a new puppy Lol.. take care all ttyl...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom