A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Any JJ updates Ralph? Have you tried hydrating him with electrolytes? Pedialyte worked well for me. I used a syringe without a needle. Just make sure you don't dribble it into his lungs. I ca give you some tips if you need.

Any JJ updates Ralph? Have you tried hydrating him with electrolytes? Pedialyte worked well for me. I used a syringe without a needle. Just make sure you don't dribble it into his lungs. I ca give you some tips if you need.

We put JJ in a huge gas chamber and let him go to sleep, I am sure he will pass in the next hour if he has not already. There was no movement inside the chamber. We emptied a full can of ether into the chamber, a 55 gallon barrel with wood chips for his comfort. Sad but relieved his pain is over. He was special to us.

We put JJ in a huge gas chamber and let him go to sleep, I am sure he will pass in the next hour if he has not already. There was no movement inside the chamber. We emptied a full can of ether into the chamber, a 55 gallon barrel with wood chips for his comfort.  Sad but relieved his pain is over.  He was special to us.

Sorry to hear that about JJ. ralphie.

Spent the whole day redoing the turkey pens.

The wonderful Mo. Wind destroyed the top that was on it. I was given access to a huge pile of scrap tin after a building was remodeled and added on too. So know I have a 20x30 pen with a sheet metal flat roof. Hate angles so made it flat. Wind shouldn't destroy this one.

Moved my legbars to a new pen from the barn to the main chicken run. They seem too like it much better. 10x10 with a steel roof.

Chickens are still picking up on laying (got 19) today. Getting 4 quail eggs a day. Turkeys are mating quite often hens are checking out the doghouse just haven't laid yet.

All my babies that were outside made it thru the cold snap like troopers. I think they took it better than my older birds.

Ohhh. To be younger.

Super sorry about JJ,, if u need a drink I'm not far away,,, or if Judy needs to go shopping or needs to go to the spa let her know I'm available to spend the day doing that for her emotional support,,,

Back
Top Bottom