A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Sit home bored. Is what they should do. Avoiding other kids. Without it social distancing won’t work.

Because I remember back to the Stone Age is why I would avoid the teens. We have been doing pick up groceries.

We order them online. Pick them up without getting out of the truck or van. We come in contact with no one.

When we get home we soak the non-meat products in germicides.
We wear latex gloves and disinfect the meats, cheeses and things that need refrigeration.

The other stuff sits in the van for three days then gets disinfected and brought in.
I'm young so I braved the store. Once we got home, it was transferred to the garage for wipe down and then put away. My husband is definitely concerned. He's worried about lingering effects on the kids. He herd it could potentially affect male fertility and we have a son. Also my husband is naturally a little excessive and intense. He's also already got a pre-existing condition, putting him on the potentially vulnerable side of the equation.
All of this is really affecting him. He's gone a bit bonkers.

Is it ivermectin or ivomec?
It says ivermectin... but

The method talks about surrounding the cell with ivermectin in a solution. I can’t help but wonder if you surround the virus with vinegar, ice cream or coffee if it wouldn’t kill it.

This study was done in a Petri dish..

Is it ivermectin or ivomec?
It's Ivermectin... I'm guessing they're just different brand names, but that couple who drank the aquarium cleaner thought the same thing, I guess. :eek: I looked up the doseage given for worms on the Mayo Clinic website, but it would take a heckuva lot more math skills than I have to translate that to cattle dip dilution. 🤯

Back
Top Bottom