A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I have one; it works great for chickens. Mine doesn't do enough to a turkey's foliage to make it worth cleaning, so I'm thinking prolly not great for geese. Ducks, maybe. I think I'm gonna try:
  • Dry plucking then torch; & if that's not great:
  • Dry partial plucking, then wax (like the video)
  • Scalding then pluck (then torch if needed)
I have 16 geese. I'm only gonna save 2-3; my original gander & 1-2 of his 3 geese. I really think three ladies are too many; not for fertility (that was pretty much 100%), but for peacefulness. I'm pretty sure we're gonna have a hard time going through that many geese, so I'm likely not gonna raise that many next year. Even if I do decide that's a reasonable number, it doesn't look like being a problem for two or three to give me a dozen or more roasters.
Let us know how it works out!

Global warming is a myth.
Dream on. Global warming in this era is there. Proven by researchers all over the world.
How did this happen? Because the rich people in this world polluted it.

September 21, 2020 (translated by google)
As the world grapples with the current corona pandemic, a new crisis looms. The richest 1 percent of the world's population is responsible for more than twice as much CO2 emissions as the 3.1 billion poorest people. This applies to the period of unprecedented emission growth between 1990 and 2015. This is shown by new Oxfam research that is published today at the beginning of UN climate week.

The new Oxfam report 'Confronting Carbon Inequality', in collaboration with the Stockholm Environment Institute, examined the consumption emissions of different income groups between 1990 and 2015. In this 25-year period, global annual carbon emissions have more than doubled. The report shows https://www.oxfamnovib.nl/Files/rapporten/2020/Research%20Report%20-%20Carbon%20Inequality%20Era%20-%20Embargoed%2021%20Sept%202020.pdf

Dream on. Global warming in this era is there. Proven by researchers all over the world.

As the world grapples with the current corona pandemic, a new crisis looms. The richest 1 percent of the world's population is responsible for more than twice as much CO2 emissions as the 3.1 billion poorest people. This applies to the period of unprecedented emission growth between 1990 and 2015. This is shown by new Oxfam research that is published today at the beginning of UN climate week.

The new Oxfam report 'Confronting Carbon Inequality', in collaboration with the Stockholm Environment Institute, examined the consumption emissions of different income groups between 1990 and 2015. In this 25-year period, global annual carbon emissions have more than doubled. The report shows https://www.oxfamnovib.nl/Files/rapporten/2020/Research%20Report%20-%20Carbon%20Inequality%20Era%20-%20Embargoed%2021%20Sept%202020.pdf
People use statistics to push whatever line of belief they want to push. The same statistics can and have been used to support both sides of the argument. There is a reason that the scientists have stopped using the term global warming and have instead switched to using the term climate change.

Believe whatever you want to believe. It won't make it true.

1600694893777.gif

This thread is about turkeys not sheeple...

Climate has changed for the last 4.5 billion years..

bye now, don’t hurry back

714C047B-058D-4C28-8DBF-67288674DF5C.jpeg
A pictures of turkeys from overseas to please you. Took it yesterday on a walk. I felt sorry for them in this crowded run without any shade.

And a reaction (sorry cant help it) . Just don't read it if you care more about turkeys then our planet.
People use statistics to push whatever line of belief they want to push. The same statistics can and have been used to support both sides of the argument. There is a reason that the scientists have stopped using the term global warming and have instead switched to using the term climate change.

Believe whatever you want to believe. It won't make it true.

Thats Is the problem these days. People believe what they want to believe. And don't believe good and thorough research anymore.

Dream on. Live in you're own bubble if thats what you need to feel good. Rather believe illusionists, spokesmen, advisors and trolls then facts and figures of the best independent institutes and independent researchers.

The inconvenient truth is not what we like to hear. But part of it it there already. Not the 1% rich who will suffer the most. Not the ones who caused most of the greenhouse pollution. If their first house/castle is burning. They just take a private jet to their second house/castle.

View attachment 2342646A pictures of turkeys from overseas to please you. Took it yesterday on a walk. I felt sorry for them in this crowded run without any shade.

And a reaction (sorry cant help it) . Just don't read it if you care more about turkeys then our planet.

Thats Is the problem these days. People believe what they want to believe. And don't believe good and thorough research anymore.

Dream on. Live in you're own bubble if thats what you need to feel good. Rather believe illusionists, spokesmen, advisors and trolls then facts and figures of the best independent institutes and independent researchers.

The inconvenient truth is not what we like to hear. But part of it it there already. Not the 1% rich who will suffer the most. Not the ones who caused most of the greenhouse pollution. If their first house/castle is burning. They just take a private jet to their second house/castle.
The problem is some people like yourself, think they can believe politicians and researchers that make their living off money granted them by politicians.

The inconvenient truth is climate has always changed and always will.

Now not one more post on climate change as that is off topic and will be reported to be deleted.

Back
Top Bottom