A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Both of us. šŸ˜³ Ah wants mah global warming back. :hit I see peeps complaining that their climate is warming. I friggin get left out of all the good stuff.:rant:hit:idunno
You obviously donā€™t understand, global warming causes more winter..

I even heard a presidential candidate say we are all goners if global warming isnā€™t reversed in 8-10 years.... and we know Presidential candidates never lie...

And I figure if we have ten more years of this Southies will be taking up ice fishing.

I even heard a presidential candidate say we are all goners if global warming isnā€™t reversed in 8-10 years.... and we know Presidential candidates never lie...

And I figure if we have ten more years of this Southies will be taking up ice fishing.
I think I may have heard the same guy. The one I just know was wearing a high-tech invisible earbud helper thing? That one?

20201021_183636.jpg
Anyone think i should tell the little red one she is in the Wrong pen? If I put her with the other necked necks she squeezes through the gate to be with these guys.... silly girl!

I think I may have heard the same guy. The one I just know was wearing a high-tech invisible earbud helper thing? That one?
Uh huh.. it was actually an ā€œAlzheimerā€™s Cloaking Deviceā€ with that amazing little device you can hide the dehabilitating effects of Alzheimerā€™s from millions.

It's been 10 years every 8 years for the last 40 years.......

View attachment 2384843Anyone think i should tell the little red one she is in the Wrong pen? If I put her with the other necked necks she squeezes through the gate to be with these guys.... silly girl!
I have a California White hen staying with a bunch of Midget Whites. Took me a day to realize she wasn't where she was supposed to be (blended in?). So when I put her in back in the right pen tonight, I sat in a chair and watched. I see she found a hole from the pen to the chicken barn and she's crawling through it and running out when I turn the turkeys loose.

Won't be happening tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom