A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I have about 25 turkeys in a rainbow of colors and I need to pare down to 15.if anyone wants to road trip I'll give away some late may/early June poults who are just starting to show gender and the Jakes are starting to squabble. Wanting to get rid of the tri colored mottled blacks ( keeping the tri colored blues who will throw blacks too) and pare down on several other colors so my NPIP tester(mom) doesn't freak out over " all these extra birds," lol
You must be cussin' the person that got you in this mess.

I am fortunate to be down to 4 Sweetgrass toms above and beyond the poults that I intend to grow out this winter. They are going to find new homes one way or the other. These are currently about 4 1/2 months old.

On the con
You must be cussin' the person that got you in this mess.

I am fortunate to be down to 4 Sweetgrass toms above and beyond the poults that I intend to grow out this winter. They are going to find new homes one way or the other. These are currently about 4 1/2 months old.
On the contrary: they please me greatly and Slater is a real gem of a tom, I couldn't ask for better! I just have to keep my mom happy because you know what they say about keeping mama happy....

Back
Top Bottom