A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

One inch won’t make a winter, 2 inch can depending on the snow, and of course, how well you patch it.
I had that particular 2" up for 30 years. There have been repairs over the years including replacing shattered 4" x 4" posts with 6" x 6" posts.

I have new 2" knotted to put up and am glad that I waited and didn't put it up before that storm.

https://www.clarionledger.com/story...-mississippi-hunter-justin-hutton/4969059001/

Screenshot_20210509-144426.png

It always seems to be the wet spring snow that causes most damage here, Tree limbs and everything.
Heavy, wet snow early fall or late spring when leaves are on trees creates unbelievable damage. I even had a Russian Olive tree split in half. That is one thing that will kill the seemingly indestructible Russian Olives.

Sure would like to get 30 years out of mine. That would be great that stuff is not cheap.
7BC1B3B0-8C03-483A-80C8-42C6AF52FBBD.jpeg
7C097BFA-F21A-475B-BA20-3012FD3BD33E.jpeg

most of my pictures are inside but the heavy duty netting is definitely worth the investment! 1” would only be necessary if you plan to keep quail as they can escape 2” netting. I ordered mine from pinnion hatch farms on Amazon. I plan to eventually remove all the pvc and replace with wood and wires......that would be my only other recommendation when planning and building.

Back
Top Bottom