A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Going off your handle may I assume you have spent some time in the saddle scouting for good hunting?
A little saddle time hunting out west on a few trips not much. But had ponies and horses when I was younger. My dad used to rodeo a bit and always had horses when I was young. So have spent some time in saddle but its been quit some time since last rode.

A little saddle time hunting out west on a few trips not much. But had ponies and horses when I was younger. My dad used to rodeo a bit and always had horses when I was young. So have spent some time in saddle but its been quit some time since last rode.
I'm very allergic to horses but it was worth the suffering with Rocket. Haven't been in the saddle since. We had the kind of bond, I could think something and Rocket was doing it, I could fall asleep in the saddle and wake up at the barn.

I have had the best experiences with animals. Turkeys included

20211023_090031.jpg
they fly up there to knock down apples...

I believe he is indeed a tri colored mottled rusty slate. I have the genetics for one to happen. Slater is looking so fine these days with his mottling getting prettier and prettier.... the tri colored mottled varieties get so nice after every molt. His dad is a tri colored mottled slate, so his mom must probably be someone carrying red, like the red bronze Pretty Girl, or maybe Annabelle the burbon red actually laid an egg, but I don't think it was her... Poor Annabelle has had a difficult time with eggs since her surgery several years ago. I think her oviduct was damaged and she does not lay eggs well. Anyhow, I can only guess really on the mother but those are my guesses, that it is the red bronze hen.

Back
Top Bottom