1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

a cheap round dome incubator - cost is shipping only GRRR

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jackiedon, Nov 26, 2007.

1. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    Okay DH and DD was cleaning DD room and now I can't find the dome lid. I will let everyone know when I find it.

I can't sell it because I don't think it's worth anything but if someone does want it I would send it to you for the cost of shipping. It's one of those cheap round dome incubator that has a night light bulb. If no one takes it I will post it on Freecycle.

jackie

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  2. Sherriekim

Sherriekim Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    I'd be interested in it if shipping isn't to much. Sometimes I'd like to incubate one or two of my own eggs to check fertility, etc... without tying up my big incubator. I know they aren't the best, but I'd be willing to give it a go. I'm in the Boise, Idaho area if that helps determine shipping. Let me know if you need my actual address and I will PM you. Thanks so much!

3. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    I will check with the post office and see how much postage is and let you know.

jackie

4. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I'll take it [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] S&H doesn't really matter, I've just always wanted one of these:D

5. muddler6

muddler6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2007
    Jefferson County, PA
    If the two folks ahead of me don't take it, I will.
    Muddler6

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by