A Chicken Education at Asbury

AUMissionFarm

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 5, 2013
Hello, I'm a student leader for my university. We have just started an agricultural learning experience for students a few years back and it has been such a blessing. We are moving up in the world and acquiring baby chicks from the nearby Southern Estates. We have our incubator coop all ready and we are all excited. This site looked like an awesome community to be apart of in the future. For now, any advise for young chicken farmers would be eggcellent!

This is, in an eggshell, what our program is all about! But please visit our websites posted on the profile!

The Mission Farm is a seminar offered at Asbury University in which students learn the information and skills needed to grow wholesome fruits, vegetables and livestock so they can share that information on the mission field. Here we hope to create an environment of sharing about the growth of our university garden and chickens.

Awsome!!!! I'm glad you are doing this! so helpful to the young folks! I hope you can find any info about anything on here. Feel free to pm me.=) Welcome to BYC!!!!!!!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom