A chicken funny on Sesame Street...

Morning Dove

Songster
11 Years
Oct 13, 2008
Eastern Shore MD
Ok, I'll admit I'm such a stay at home mom....

...I was watching Sesame Street and they did a parody of "Are you smarter than a Fifth Grader?" called "Are you smarter than an egg layer?" and on of the chickens was named......

Tandori!!

And I almost died laughing!

Dove

That's adorable....I get to witness all those kiddy shows too....but I have to say Sesame Street is the best!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Yes, I think my next chicken will be named Tandori, LOL.

I'm a big fan of Between the Lions! That show has the best music! I find my self dancing to it every morning!

Dove

lol.png
O.k., I confess- DH and I saw it, too. Perfect symetry, He's a big fan of "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" and I'm a big fan of chickens!! What was up with the big one that sounded like a 2OOO lb. canary??? That was a little creepy!!

ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo love between the lions!
my girls pefer dragon tales.

When two vowels go walking, the first one does the talking....
Caught myself telling that to my kinder the other day. Mom how do you say this word? Told her sound it out, but dont forget the song,...

Remember School House Rocks? Showing my age, I know. lol

Quote:
I love School House Rock!!!

I'm only a bill, yes I am only a bill and I'm sitting here on capitol hill..........

Or
Conjunction junction whats your function hooking up words and phrases and clauses!

Ok everyone get those tunes out of your heads!!!!

My sister bought all the brothers and sisters the tape of these for Christmas one year! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:

I'm only a bill, yes I am only a bill and I'm sitting here on capitol hill..........

Or
Conjunction junction whats your function hooking up words and phrases and clauses!

My sister bought all the brothers and sisters the tape of these for Christmas one year! LOL

The sad thing is...you never see those on tv anymore.

Quote:

Or

I have some Schoolhouse Rock stuff that mom bought me for like, third grade.

Drat you for making me sing the Conjunction Junction song!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom