A Christmas present to all my BYC friends.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by B. Saffles Farms, Dec 23, 2008.

1. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
  2. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Boo hoo! I found a rooster crow I liked, but they wanted me to subscribe for $9.99 per month to use the service. Couldn't figure out how to get it free. Sooooo glad I didn't give them my phone #!

OK, I figured out what I didi wrong. But they don't support my carrier, and I would be charged for the data transfer to my phone. Oh well. I'll find a rooster crow I can download someday!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  3. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Quote:You dont have to subscribe just click on the pic, and then click where it says PC download, save it to your computer and then email it to your phone.

4. wegotchickens

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Quote:You dont have to subscribe just click on the pic, and then click where it says PC download, save it to your computer and then email it to your phone.

I'm behind the times, and have a phone I can't e-mail to.
    It's do for an upgrade in April, and I'm hoping to get a more durable phone with more 'bells & whistles'. Right now the only way I can get ringtones is if Sprint downloads them directly onto my phone. And then I do pay for the data transfer (although it isn't that much for a ringtone).

5. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN

I'm behind the times, and have a phone I can't e-mail to.
    It's do for an upgrade in April, and I'm hoping to get a more durable phone with more 'bells & whistles'. Right now the only way I can get ringtones is if Sprint downloads them directly onto my phone. And then I do pay for the data transfer (although it isn't that much for a ringtone).

Well thats no good. I was hoping others would get to enjoy them too.

6. wegotchickens

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I tried again and didn't get the 'no service' message, but got caught in an endless loop instead. Gave it 10 minutes to send, didn't get it, and finally had to close the window.

It's a nice thought, bsaffles, and might work much better for the more tech-literate! I'll bet my teen daughter could manage with no problem [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  7. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Quote:Yeah kids seem to be much better at this tech stuff than thier parents do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by