A Christmas present to myself!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by duck&chickencrazy, Dec 24, 2010.

1. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    Ok so i finally have enough money saved up to order some welsh harlequin ducklings from Holderreads! I am so excited! I have the money order sitting ready for me to drop it off tomorrow at the post office. If you dont know what the welsh harlequin is I uploaded a pic. Its not my bird (its a photo from the Holderread website). They are just such lovely birds! I have 2 now (a male and female) and i cant wait to get some more! Anyone else have some welsh harlequins from Holderreads? What do you think of them? Post pictures of some if you got them from Holderreads, I would love to see some.

[​IMG]

2. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    Congratulations and Merry Christmas to YOU! That is a lovely duck. You will have to post pictures when you get your ducklings. How many are you ordering?

3. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    Quote:Thank you and Im ordering 20! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  4. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    20 [​IMG] You really do like WH dont you!!! I love the colour too...But I have Harlequin Indian Runners. Same colour different shape- and absolutely gorgeous. Be sure and post lots of pics on here when you get them...Lots of members on here have an interest in WH and love seeing pics.

5. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

Merry Christmas to You. [​IMG] Congratulations on your prezzie to yourself. We need lots of photos when you get them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by