A Christmas Story for people having a bad day:

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BettyR, Dec 18, 2008.

1. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drank all the cider and hidden the liquor. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

Even Santa has a BAD DAY! o<:0 P

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

HAHAHAHAHA! [​IMG]

3. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    I won't tell that to my 7 yr. old....ha ha....she's playing the part of the angel tonight in her Christmas program.

"And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them and the glory of the Lord shone round about them and they were sore afraid."

I'd be sore afraid too.

4. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    LOL!!!!!

5. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Ahhh poor Santa...but ouch for the Angel! that s a Christmas cracker of a story...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by