A couple more guesses?

SunAngel

Songster
11 Years
May 20, 2008
Chambersburg, Pa.
This is my favorite chick of the group. Very outgoing and always on the move. It has a fluffy mane around its neck. Is this just an EE or something else. I have another one that look almost like this.
WhatamI.jpg

There there is two of these spotted headed ones. Not sure if they are just EEs too or maybe Buttercup?
ButtercuporEE.jpg

Would this little outgoing one be an EE?
MissOutgoing.jpg

Another EE or maybe a Phoenix?
Phoenix.jpg

I would say all EE except for the second one... the face markings do look very Buttercupish..... Not like any of the EEs I have seen
smile.png

I ordered the Ornamental Layer collection from MMH. So not sure what all they include. I know I got a handful of White Crested Black Polish and 7 that I thought were Phoenix...but maybe they are all EEs. Im so confused lol.

Looking more closely... I'll bet you're right on that last one! I didn't notice the comb.... EEs have pea combs and that one looks just like the Phoenix chicks.
big_smile.png
Congrats
big_smile.png

So, look for the pea comb on the others.. if it's pea comb with green legs I say EE.... if it's a single comb with green/blueish legs.. I say Pheonix
wink.png

Last edited:
Ohhh that would be awesome if I got some of each. I was supposed to get 8 different varieties, so I am hoping so.

So far I think I have identified...

White Crested Black Polish
White or Buff Laced Polish
EE (not sure how many)
Phoenix (maybe both gold and silver)
Crevecoeur (didnt make it)
Buttercup or Campine
And the fluffy ones (like the first pic), which I cant remember what someone said they might be...Orpingtons or Orloff?
And maybe a Blue Andalusian

This is not an easy task lol Thanks for the help tho!!

Back
Top Bottom