A Couple of "STRANGE" egss !!

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by Guinea Goonie, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Thought I would share a picture of a few pretty strange looking eggs before I threw them out.

[​IMG]

2. TexasVet

TexasVet Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2008
    Willis TX
  3. OF COURSE. I will try to get some more down the road and pm them to ya !!

4. TexasVet

TexasVet Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2008
    Willis TX
    Thanks! I can just copy the pic you already have here, and I've subscribed to the thread. So if you have any new pics just post them here and I'll be notified.

Kathy, Bellville TX
    www.ChickenTrackin.com

5. brwneggs

brwneggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    The egg on the right reminds me a tennis ball or galf ball taken apart, and the one on the right looks like a prehistroic egg or a very big capsuel. What kind of chickens do you have?
    Quote:

6. Quote:
    The normal I guess. A group of "Cinnamon Queens" (red sex links), a group of Plymouth white rocks, a few California leghorns, a few regular leghorns, a load of bantam hens and a few speckled sussex, one nice EE and two black Australorps.

I have really cut down on the layers. Too darm many eggs and they were going to waste. I have given them away to very good homes and go check on them from time to time.

People really take care of thier layers when they appreciate them and I am no exception.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by