A cure for depression

RockyToggRanch

Songster
11 Years
May 22, 2008
Upstate NY
Okay, I have had my new Mille fleur d'uccles for a week now. They are 3 months old. I heard the rooster crow for the first time a few days ago. OMG! I laughed so hard I thought I might pee myself! He sounds like a squeaky toy. I stand in front of his little (temporary) pen and watch this little creature muster up, from somewhere deep inside him, this tiny little "eee..eee..eeeee" It's awsome!
I have thought of it while at work and started laughing out loud. My coworkers think I've lost it.
Someone should seriously bring these tiny creatures to nursing homes and hospitals. If I were a shrink, I'd have one in the waiting room!
He's just what I needed!

Those first crows.... I thnk your idea is great! Make a great cell phone ring too!
lau.gif

That's an awsome idea! I manage 11 stores and my phone is always ringing. I always cringe when I hear it! Oh wow...I must find a teenager to help me do the ring tone thingy. So when I answer my phone laughing..
smile.png
work will be so much nicer! Laughter feels good!

Quote:
I played the rooster ringtone for my chicks when they were a few weeks old. Scared the poor things half to death!
gig.gif

I agree that chickens are great for depression. Recently having to retire due to health issues, my days would be awful long and boring if I didn't have the chickens to interact with.

Back
Top Bottom