A cute story............

texaschickmama

Songster
12 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Poolville, TX
We were unloading our free coop materials the other day and my 3 yr old daughter said, "Mommie, are you ready?" I said, "Ready for what, sweetie?" She said, "ready for your chicken poop" I fell over laughing!!!
lol.png
She meant, in her cute little 3 yr old voice, chicken coop. Kids are just so darn cute.

lol.png

Well, she was partially right. Where there's a chicken coop, can the chicken poop be far behind?

he he he.

My 7 year old dd, Zoe, brings in a baby chick roosting on her arm while I'm on the computer today and says, look mommy, look what the chicks like to do (refering to roosting on her arm)...baby chick projectile poops on my carpet...I say, go back in that bathroom with that chick...she walks away giggling...."ha ha ha"...and tells her baby sister, "Ava this baby chick pooped in mommy's office...ha ha ha." Who would have thought poop is so garsh darned funny?

Quote:
I dunno. I can keep my GS entertained for hours just playing a youtube video of a T-rex farting over and over and over again.
tongue.png

LOL

I gave my 2 yr old son a RIR pullet to play with inside today and I heard the oven door slam so I go to see.....He had put the chick IN the oven!! He said "see, see da shick" LOL Kids are SO funny

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom