Queens, NY
Welcome to A Day At Nifty's-Role Play!
celebrate.gif
bow.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif

This is a thread where we role play that BYC is Nifty's house. Forums are "floors", sub-forums are "sections", and threads are "rooms".
Someone will have to play "King Nifty." I will be "Queen Terrie", and we will need 5 "moderators".
To start a thread, you must come to "Terrie" and "Nifty", and pay us, with either money or items.(fake ones, I don't want a thousand tin foil hats showing up at my house.)
wink.png
Once you've run out of money each "member" can earn money by "working" for Nifty-cleaning house. Sometimes we will accept your payment, and sometimes we will not.
If we accept your payment, we will give you a room key. Please go to the appropriate section. The "auction block" is where we do auctions, the "lounge" is where we do social, except for Games, Jokes, and Fun. The "partyplace" is where Games, Jokes, and Fun takes place. The "backyard" is for chicken talk, and the "lot" is for Other Poultry, except for Other Pets And Livestock. The "barn" is Other Pets and Livestock.
The "mods" will patrol these sections, and will pop in from time to time and if he/she sees something bad, they will first give you a warning. Next time, they give you another warning. Third time, your room is "locked", and you may see what went on, but not join the discussion, or "removed" in which case the whole thing is cleared out and your key is taken away. (Remember, this is fake. If anyone really starts breaking rules, the real mods will come and shut this down. So please be civil.)
Only whoever plays King Nifty and I can 'ban' you, for up to a week. Take notice of above, this is fake. The real Terrie and Nifty will come and ban you if you really start acting up.
Before we role play, we need a King Nifty and Moderators.

Okay! That's it, let's get Role Playing!
smile.png
sad.png
big_smile.png
wink.png
hmm.png
tongue.png
lol.png
roll.png
cool.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif