A Day in Peep's life

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by equinehugger3, Oct 24, 2010.

1. equinehugger3

equinehugger3 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2010
    Peep was getting bored in her coop, so she decided to go for a walk. She fluttered past the garden, as tempting as it was to take a dirt bath, and waddled on her way. She was getting tired when she saw Yanna in the vegetable garden. She ran in to greet her bestie.

[​IMG]

"Bawk-BAWK!" Yanna cried. "We should go for a drive! It's a lovely day for it!" So they flapped out to the car and hopped in. Yanna climbed into the passenger's seat because of her lack of car knowledge. Peep hopped onto the seat and started the engine.

[​IMG]

They made it to the end of the driveway before they had any problems. The engine sputtered then ended. "Oops. Let's get outta here before anyone knows it was us!" Peep cried. Yanna fled into the bushes in her panic, and Peep was confused. "Hmm, I wonder where that silly hen is! Well, I guess I will head this way and hop that I find her." Peep headed toward the deck. Suddenly, she heard a thump. "Baw-GAWK!" she shreiked. Peep flew into the air in fright.

[​IMG]

When she landed she was by the deck. "Well, I hope that thing is gone because I will waste no more time! I must find Yanna!" Peep was about to hop up when she felt hands on her side.

[​IMG]

"GAHH!" Peep struggled, but she couldn't fight loose. She stopped for a second. The hands placed her on the deck, and they receeded. Peep's mouth opened in shock.

[​IMG]

Peep shivered until she felt a presence to her side. A blade was held up against her throught! Peep swallowed and wished that big, strong Yanna would find her.

[​IMG]

Suddenly, a faint screech was heard. The blade quickly left Peep's neck, and Peep ran first chance she got. Yanna was her savior! The two hens ran until they found the car again. They hopped on the hood for a break.

[​IMG]

"I am very tired now..." Yanna yawned. "I could use a nap, too," Peep said. They fluttered their way back toward the coop. "Ooh, swings!" Peep had the attention span of a three-day old chick. She hopped on, and fell off right away. "Let me try," Yanna hopped up.

[​IMG]

Jealous, Peep retorted, "At least I can fly!" Then she yawned so loud Yanna had to stiffle a giggle. The coop was only about two yards away, so they waddled back. "I think that was enough adventures for us!" Peep said. But Yanna was already asleep.

For a couple of days, Peep decided to stay inside due to fear of hands with swords. Yanna tried to coax her out, but she was unsuccessful, even with the bribery of strawberries.
    [​IMG] Weird, right? I don't know. I've seen Bird and the Fluffy-Butts and The Adventures of Barbara, and I wanted to make one. It obviously didn't turn out, but that's okay. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  2. equinehugger3

equinehugger3 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2010
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  3. featherbaby

featherbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL 32210
    TOO CUTE! Your lively imagination was very entertaining. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by