A day in the life of ChickenDuck! (With photos taken by my daughter!)

4H kids and mom

Cooped Up
12 Years
Mar 10, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
First I must clear the yard for my gals!
chicks6weeks060.jpg

Now I'll lead them out into the yard...
chicks6weeks010.jpg

The other boys bow to me! I am the King!
chicks6weeks024.jpg

Sometimes they try to challenge me....
chicks6weeks012.jpg

But I always come out on top!
chicks6weeks023.jpg

Now what's this thing?
chicks6weeks041.jpg

I have to stay on my toes to keep everyone safe!
chicks6weeks032.jpg

After all that hard work, I get a nice kiss and snuggle from my Mama!
chicks6weeks037.jpg

Havest Moon...yes most of them are Ameraucanas! Some are Easter Eggers. ChickenDuck is an Easter Egger (he has yellow legs lol) we just love how everyone thinks they look so 'neat' and 'different'! I think everyone should get a few...but I AM biased!
tongue.png

ok...So let me get this right...Easter Eggers have yellow legs and Ameraucanas have greenish/bluish legs? cause I have a bunch and it may help to what exactly they are.
hmm.png

Jimagination...to confuse you even more, EEs CAN have green/blue (called 'slate' colored) legs, OR yellow legs! However, Ameraucanas will never have yellow legs.

carriebrown...thanks! He is our favorite of the roos, the biggest, AND the Boss! The flock listens to him! Its sooo cute!

Foghorn...my daughter thanks you! She is working on a project for the fair in black and white photography. She took a couple of her fave shots and played with them. These are some of her faves. Do you guys want to give her an honest opinion? She needs help picking ONE to blow up big and print and mat for the fair. Keep in mind SHE'S ONLY 8! Be gentle! lol

chickart7.jpg

chickart1.jpg

chickart2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom