A dozen plus banty eggs wanted

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by MargaretAnneHK, Aug 22, 2013.

1. MargaretAnneHK

MargaretAnneHK Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2012
    Kellogg,Minnesota
    I am just getting to the end of my test hatch so would like to buy at least a dozen banty eggs of any type, mixed is fine, the first week of September. I would pay from $10 to $15 per dozen plus shipping of course.

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I do have silkie eggs available but all are pure by colors, but if you should like to inquire about those, feel free to. My price does not equal the price that you are searching, so it may not be helpful but I thought I'd mention in case you might be interested. We do have photos listed under our photo album here as well as under our Facebook pages and website which I believe are in my signature line. Thanks and great luck on your search. Have a blessed day.

Some of the photos on BYC https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6175871/silkies/

3. MargaretAnneHK

MargaretAnneHK Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2012
    Kellogg,Minnesota
    Thank you, will do!! I have found the eggs I want for September but would like to hatch silkies in October if I can end up finding any that late in the season!

4. chickenlver2013

chickenlver2013 Chillin' With My Peeps

do you still have some silkie eggs? I've been looking for silkie eggs quite sometime now

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by