~a dread of night~a role play

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cluckcluck1215, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

*if you have a mate, you can only have one.
    *what I say goes.
    *do not role play till you are accepted.
    *when I say:(GTG)it means I need to go.the role play is paused then.

a dog barked in the distance.a owl hooted above.a raven clawed and flew across the moon, making it pure dark for less then a second.children laughed and screamed as they carried buckets full of candy.

A human with abnormal pale skin, fangs, and red eyes floated along the ground silently.the children saw her and screamed and laughed at the same time.they thought it was a costume.the vampire hissed and raced forward biting one of the children.the child screamed and slowly turned Into a vampire.the other children screamed and ran away.

(Basicly, it Halloween.or All Hallows' eve.But it seems to be lasting for days and days on end, pepole being chased by monsters and vampires and many more.pepole always were there consumes, pertending to be a monster and only take them of in there house, and maybe not even then..........)

Real species:

Crows/ravens.

Rats.

Owls.

Dogs.

Humans.

Monsters:

Vampires:confused:man with fangs, blood red, black, or vilot eyes.very pale skin.

Unicorns:horse with horns on there head.

Manticores:evil huge cats with wings.

Monster form:

Name:
    History:
    Personality:
    Species:
    Description:
    Mate/crush:
    Username:

Animal form:
    Name:
    History: